Global excel tyres was one of biggest ATV , UTV , QUAD , GOLF CART Tires producer in the north china , products line cover almost sizes which you vechile maybe need , just searching partner for some market , if you have interesting , please contact us now !
- FR981N Selected wheeler tires 20X10-10 22X10-10 25X12-10 23X10-12 25X10-12 23X10-14 25X10-14
- FR818 cheap utv tires 18×11-8 18×9.5-8 20×10-8 20×11-8 21×10-8 20×10-9 20×11-9 20×10-10 20×11-10 21(22)x7-10
- FR983 Unique four wheeler mud tires 26.5X10-14 28X10-14 29.5X10-12 29.5X12-14 30X10-14 32X10-14 32X10-15 33X10-15 34X10-15 32X10-16 34X10-16 34X10-18
- Recommend FR848B Golf Cart Tires 18X8.5-8
- FR920B Priceless Utv Street tires 20X7-8 22X10-10
- FR920 UTILITY TIRES 20X7-8 21X7-10 21X8-10 20X10-10 22X10-10 22X9.5-12 22X9.5-12 25X8-12 25X8-12 25X10-12 25X10-12
- FR808C Excited Atv Trailer Tires 145/70-6 16X8x7 22 X11x8
- FR808B Go Kart Tires 3.00-4 145/70-6 18X9.5-8
- FR808 UTV/ATV TIRE 16X8-7 19X7-8 22X11-8
As all of our products are DOT approved utv tires , golf cart tires , atv etc , and we are the one of the most profressional supplier , and we are give you the below advise you buy the right tires .
The default tire your UTV probably came with is an all-terrain tire, also called a trail tire. These have closely-aligned treads to enhance traction and a number of patterns to handle various terrain types. These are great for general-purpose riding like on trails or off-roading parks, but they have their limits.
Like the name suggests, these are tires specifically designed for riding through mud. These tires are larger than the average UTV tire, helping to keep your UTV from sinking into mud that’s too deep or thick. The tall luds that stud the tire also vastly improve traction, gripping the mud and preventing slippage. Some mud tires even clear mud off themselves with shoulder lugs!
These tires may require some upgrades to your UTV, however, since the larger size will be a tight fit in average wheel-wells. The heavier weight and greater power requirements might also have an adverse effect on your fuel efficiency. These tires also shouldn’t be used on hard surfaces like packed dirt or pavement, which can damage the lugs.
If you ever get the urge to ride the dunes or beaches, you might want to consider sand tires. These are relatively delicate and so should never be used on any other terrain, thanks to the special paddle-like protrusions. These shovel sand away from beneath your tire to enhance traction. The front tires have their own pattern, with slicker treads that help you steer.
Also called “turf savers,” pavement tires are designed to allow a UTV maximum performance on hard-packed dirt, lawns, turf, and pavement. These have shallow, tightly-spaced treads that give you the traction you need without tearing up the surface beneath you. These are great for UTVs used for lawn work or around campuses, but will have too little traction on most other surfaces to be useful.
Ready to make your UTV work better for you? Contact us at Global excel tyres to see our selection of DOT Approved UTV tires, or to ask for more information. We proudly serve you anywhere you were now ! facebook and linkedin