Characteristics of solid tires
- Excellent safety performance, which is beneficial to improve work efficiency. Because the solid tire carcass is made of all rubber, it maximizes the puncture resistance of the tire and fundamentally eliminates the harshness of industrial vehicles during load-bearing operation. The hidden danger of tire puncture in the working environment. The load of solid tires is small, and the running stability is good. Because it is resistant to puncture and tearing, it does not need to be inflated. It avoids the heavy labor of frequent tire replacement and can improve the utilization rate and work efficiency of the vehicle. It can run at low speed and efficiently. In vehicles, solid tires can completely replace pneumatic tires.
- Reasonable structural design to ensure good performance of the tire. The friendway solid tire adopts an advanced three-segment structure design, and the three rubber materials ensure the overall performance of the tire. High-rigidity, high-strength base rubber and steel ring support not only ensure the stiffness of the tire, but also ensure the tightness of the tire and the rim, and fundamentally eliminate the slip ring problem of solid tires; the high-elastic intermediate rubber effectively It absorbs the vibration generated when the vehicle is running, and has a comfortable driving performance, while avoiding damage to the vehicle; the thickened tread rubber layer ensures the tire’s resistance to tearing and abrasion, and improves the service life of the solid tire; In addition, the reasonable inner drum and CLICK structure design of LINDE forklift truck tires ensure the tire installation and close cooperation with the rim, and the widened tire section improves the running stability of the vehicle.
- Advanced technology and formula design The production of friendway solid tires adopts the advanced technology of the British Industrial Tire Company with more than half a century of production history and experience. The rubber formula design maximizes the performance of the tire, especially the base rubber All imported high-rigidity, low-heat-generating rubber materials are used to minimize the heat generation and temperature rise of the tires during operation, and at the same time improve the heat resistance of the tires, thereby solving the swelling and slipping of solid tires caused by temperature rise. , Burst and other serious problems; advanced formula design has reduced the rolling resistance of the tire.
- Advantages in solving tire slip ring, falling blocks, cracks, etc.:
- The use of imported fiber rubber as the tire base rubber improves the heat generation performance of the tire and greatly reduces the heat generation of the tire. The solid tire and the rim are press-fitted together by interference fit, and the carcass heat generation is too high. The expansion will cause the tire to slip. The viscose has the advantages of good rigidity, high hardness, good stiffness, small deformation, small expansion coefficient, low heat generation, etc., so it fundamentally eliminates the slip ring phenomenon caused by the expansion of the inner hub caused by the heat generation of the tire.
- Tire blocks and cracks are caused by many factors. In addition to external factors such as hard injuries during use, the internal factors are mainly caused by rubber aging, and mainly heat aging and light aging. The use of viscose reduces the heat generation of the tire, thereby eliminating the cracks and lumps caused by the damage to the rubber due to thermal aging.
Five, the impact of structural changes on tire performance
After the cross-section of the CLICK (easy to install) tire is widened, the stability of the vehicle in operation is enhanced.