OTR TIRES composition and performance:
The OTR TIRES consists of four main parts, and the performance of the OTR TIRES basically depends on these four parts.
(2) Buffer layer
(6) Airtight layer
The role of OTR OTR OTR TIRESS:
(1) Withstand the quality of the car itself and the load, and maintain its running performance
(2) Buffer the shock and vibration received by the vehicle while maintaining the stability and smoothness of the vehicle.
(3) Ensure that the enOTR TIRES OTR TIRES is in reliable contact with the ground, and improve the traction, passing and braking performance of the vehicle
LGXN Perfect Earthmover Tyres 14.00R25
STURCTURE: Earthmover Tyres
MOQ: Mixed sizes total 1x20ft container
OTR TIRES classification editing voice
Bias OTR TIRES and radial OTR TIRES
Bias OTR TIRES ()
A OTR TIRES structure that has been used for a long time. It refers to a OTR TIRES in which the cords that make up the carcass are at a certain angle (about 38 degrees) to the direction of the OTR TIRES.
Radial OTR TIRES
The carcass cord is arranged at 90 degrees or close to 90 degrees to the direction of the OTR TIRES, and the belt is used to increase the strength of the OTR TIRES.
Relative to bias OTR OTR OTR TIRESS, radial OTR OTR OTR TIRESS have the following characteristics
Good handling stability
Safe turning performance
Low rolling resistance, saving fuel costs
Strong traction, less skidding
Good ride comfort at high speeds
Tube type OTR TIRES (TUBETYPE OTR TIRES)
The inner tube is put into the OTR TIRES, and the used OTR TIRES is inflated
. Composition: OTR TIRES + inner tube + cushion belt + rim
Correct use of management methods:
Choose an inner tube with a suitable specification, and the new outer tube must use a new inner tube
-Radial OTR OTR OTR TIRESS should use inner tubes for radial OTR OTR OTR TIRESS
In the absence of air pressure, if the width of the inner tube is deformed by more than 10%, it cannot be used.
At the beginning of inflation, first make the inner tube and cushion belt correct at low pressure, and then inflate with proper air pressure.
Tubeless OTR OTR OTR TIRESS (TUBELESS OTR TIRES)
A OTR TIRES that does not use an inner tube, but uses a special rubber (inner liner) instead of the inner tube on the inner surface of the OTR TIRES to ensure the air-tightness of the OTR TIRES
. Composition: OTR TIRES (inner liner) + rim
When a tubeless OTR TIRES is driving, the air pressure will not drop quickly even if there are nails and other foreign objects pierced into it.
Summer OTR TIRES
This type of OTR TIRES is used in spring, summer and autumn when the temperature is above 0°. In order to show excellent handling and braking performance on wet and dry roads, it is required to have a larger contact area with the ground to increase the friction between the OTR TIRES and the ground. Therefore, simple block patterns are mostly used in the tread design to increase the contact surface with the ground. Moreover, in order to enhance the drainage performance on wet roads, the grooves are mostly straight in the circumferential direction. Tyres that have no signs of a special season are summer tyres.
ALL SEASON OTR TIRES
This type of OTR TIRES has both the characteristics of snow OTR OTR OTR TIRESS and summer OTR OTR OTR TIRESS, and its pattern is more complicated than summer OTR OTR OTR TIRESS. In order to be able to exert superior braking and handling performance on snow, snow OTR OTR OTR TIRESS have more small grooves than summer OTR OTR OTR TIRESS, but all-weather OTR OTR OTR TIRESS cannot perform 100% braking performance on low temperature and snowy roads. Therefore, in similar It is safer to use special snow OTR OTR OTR TIRESS in areas.
Snow OTR TIRES (SNOW OTR TIRES or WINTER)
OTR OTR OTR TIRESS that are only used in low temperature and snow conditions in winter. The tread is designed as a block pattern with many small grooves, and in order to show excellent braking and handling performance in winter, the grooves are usually deep and wide. Tread rubber is a special formula that can withstand low temperatures, and can maintain its softness and good friction under low temperature conditions.
Studded OTR OTR OTR TIRESS were developed to improve the braking and handling performance on ice. However, since 1987, studless snow OTR OTR OTR TIRESS are gradually replacing studded OTR OTR OTR TIRESS with their better performance because of the existence of studded OTR OTR OTR TIRESS. Loud noise and air pollution. Recently, with the development of OTR TIRES technology and raw materials, the performance of studless snow OTR OTR OTR TIRESS on ice has been greatly improved.
- ATV TIRES79 products
- ATV&UTV tires39 products
- Golf cart Tires15 products
- Lawn Mower & garden Tires8 products
- paddle & sand tires7 products
- Trailer Tires10 products
- CAR TIRES25 products
- All Season Tires3 products
- Summer Tires18 products
- Winter Tires4 products
- FORKLIFT TIRES35 products
- Cushion Tires2 products
- industrial tires12 products
- Loader Tires3 products
- Polyurethane Tires3 products
- Scissor Lift Tires8 products
- Solid Forklift Tires6 products
- Tires Press Machine1 product
- OTR TIRES37 products
- Bias Otr Tires9 products
- Radial Otr Tires28 products
- Tractor Tires13 products
- Truck Tires37 products
OTR TIRES assembly instructions edit voice
- The OTR OTR OTR TIRESS must be assembled on the specified car models and rims. Special tools and instruments should be used to install and remove the OTR OTR OTR TIRESS. Hard prying and hard smashing are strictly prohibited.
- The same axle should be equipped with OTR OTR OTR TIRESS of the same brand, specification, structure, pattern and level
- Bias OTR OTR OTR TIRESS and radial OTR OTR OTR TIRESS cannot be mixed.
- When assembling directional tread OTR OTR OTR TIRESS, the rotation direction signs of the OTR OTR OTR TIRESS should be consistent with the driving direction of the vehicle
- When construction machinery OTR OTR OTR TIRESS are installed in parallel, the difference range of the outer diameter of the twin OTR OTR OTR TIRESS should meet the following requirements
The allowable difference range of the outer diameter of the two OTR OTR OTR TIRESS when the construction machinery OTR OTR OTR TIRESS are installed in parallel:
- Disassembly and assembly of tubeless OTR OTR OTR TIRESS
1 Before installing the OTR TIRES, check whether the rim is deformed or cracked. If there is any problem, repair or replace the rim. OTR TIRES installation should remove the rust and other debris on the surface of the rim, the low seat of the bead and the groove of the O-ring.
2 When disassembling OTR OTR OTR TIRESS with O-ring rims, you need